GreatHorde Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rexi - Raider App.  (Read 2755 times)

Rexi

• Newbie (less than 25 posts)
Rexi - Raider App.
« on: February 23, 2015, 11:15:15 pm »

Raider aplication:

Name (First is enough): Cole
Profession: College
Do you have a mic installed? (GreatHorde uses mumble for raids. Once you're accepted you can find details on how to download and which settings to use on our main forum) I have mumble installed and a working mic
Do you use an authenticator? Yes
Do you share your account with family or a friend? No

You can only apply with a lvl 90 character. We are not a leveling guild.

Char name: Rexi
Main spec: Subtelty
Offspec you're geared for and comfortable playing: Combat
Armory link: (armory holds info on all professions) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/Rexi/advanced

Greathorde is raiding 3 days a week (sometimes 4), Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays(sometimes), Mondays. Our raid time is between 20h00 - 23h15.
We require raiders to attend at least 2 raids/week. We may not be able to put you in all 4 raids (most roles have a rotation). Which days can you raid: Best days would be Mondays and Wednesdays

List the alts you have that might add something usefull, like experience with them, professions/patterns, raidexperience: I have a hunter, death knight and a paladin. though I havnt leveled these all up since WoD.

Tell us your ingame experience with your char instances and bosses you cleared): So far i've cleared 7/7 Normal Highmaul, 6/7 Heroic Highmaul, and 5/10 Normal BRF

List the guilds you have been in: Left Hand Path

Why have you left your previous guild? No spaces left in their raid teams

Do you know any player in Greathorde? If yes, tell us who and your experience/relationship with them: I Know Calin, He is a friend

Why do you want to be in Greathorde? To hopefully make some progress in blackrock foundry and future raids

Why would Greathorde want you? To Hopefully help make progress with current tier progress!

By applying to Greathorde you are agreeing with our rules and any subject(s) on this or doubt(s) should be taken to our Guild Master or Officers.
Short stuff of it is: we use EPGP, you're required to sign/unsign/unsure for all raiding days, and you're required to show up in time for raids or post an excuse in the appropriate forum section. We're an 18+ guild so jokes are good, but during raids we prefer serious attempts over prank wipes. Most of us work or go to school/university so during the day the guild is pretty much dead. If you can't cope with that, GH might not be the guild for you. You'll start as trial and will be on the low end of the loot chain, once you reach raider status EPGP kicks in and you'll be among equals (officers/GM have no prefered loot status).

Any additional info you relevant:

Hope I Covered everything okay - Rexi

Graazt

• Guild Master
  • Hero Member (250+ posts)
Re: Rexi - Raider App.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 11:44:11 pm »

Hiya, thanks for the applic!

We will accept it.

Can you join raid weds 25th at 20.00?

Not sure how much I will be online before then, but feel free to contact me, if you see me around.

Graazt, GM.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:47:18 pm by Graazt »

Rexi

• Newbie (less than 25 posts)
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 01:22:04 pm »

I wont be able to make it to tonights raid unfortunatly  :'( Though my college schedule has changed and im not sure if I will be able to raid for quite a while, You may want to change me to a social if you like

Sorry - Rexi

Graazt

• Guild Master
  • Hero Member (250+ posts)
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 02:36:51 pm »

Just contact me for a chat when possible!

+ Quick Reply

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 25 queries.